Due to Covid-19, Nite Owls Childcare, LLC will only accept children of "Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers" until the restrictions are lifted.
Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers
The following are considered Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers as outlined by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA):
1. Healthcare/Public Health
2. Law Enforcement, Public Safety and First Responders.
3. Food and Agriculture
The complete list can be found here.
If you have questions about whether you are an essential worker, please call us at (337) 345-8982 or email us email@example.com
Nite Owls Childcare is taking extra measures to ensure the well being of your child.
1. At this time only employees and children will be allowed in the center.
2. When children arrive, parents and children should remain in their vehicle. One of our staff will come to you to take the temperature of your child and ask COVID-19 screening questions. If your child's temperature is acceptable, the parent will sign the check in sheet and the staff member will bring the child into the center.
3. When picking up your child, again please wait in your vehicle and a staff member will bring your child to you.
4. Once children arrive in the center, they will immediately wash and sanitize their hands.
5. Class sizes will be limited.
6. Children will eat in their assigned classrooms.
7. If your child is feeling under the weather, please keep them at home.
For updates for Early Learning Childhood Centers during COVID-19, please click here.